There are many reasons why you might consider renovating your home.
- You love your neighborhood and wish to stay in your home but it no longer suits your taste/needs.
- Your family dynamics have changed (kids have grown) which has changed how you use your current space.
- Your space is not as functional (ex. kitchen layout) as it could be.
- Your exterior (siding, soffits, gutters, roofing, driveway, etc.) needs some work.
- Your deck/exterior stairs need an update due to safety or you may wish to expand.
- You’ve installed a pool or hot tub and require an arbor, gazebo, exterior stairs to make the space accessible.
Our team handles everything from modest renovations (staying within the existing space and upgrading counters, cabinets, flooring and fixtures), to extensive ones that involve redesigning, moving walls, and electrical upgrades.